Four painting classes for new OR seasoned painters looking to take their next step.
Do you love to paint? Are you always up for a paint-night and feeling eager or ready to paint your own ideas? This class is for those of you who want guidance and support moving to another level with your painting or drawing skills. CCA Artist-in-Residence, TrinaTeele will teach basic concepts of drawing, composition, color, value and light and provide guidance as you move forward with your individual painting projects.
Monday nights 7:00-9:00 PM, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 4 sessions, $125.
Click here to register.
Recommended Supply list:
- Bring your idea! (photo, still life, or concept – if you don’t have an idea, consider copying your favorite Master painting)
- Acrylic Paint Set (E.G. Basics by Liquitex) To include at least one Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black and White tube of paint.
- Brush Set As a painter, you will try all sorts of brushes but to begin you will need an assortment of at least 3 brushes including 2 sizes of flats and a round.
- Stretched Canvas or Canvas Board
- Sketchbook and pencils or charcoal & kneaded eraser